SALES REP JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are seeking commission based sales associates to sell Mobile Smart Phone Apps to local businesses in your city. We are looking for Sales experts who are fantastic at doing sales business to business and know their city like the backs of their hands, and know how to get out there and knock on local businesses doors and get them opened to sell our product.
If you are a Jedi at making sales – business to business – then this is the ultimate sales position for you!
Almost every business out there, needs a Mobile App. We have the technology and expertise to build them!
The pay will be 10% commission and if you hit benchmarks, a bonus 10-40% commission will be made to make it 20-50%. Training and marketing support provided.
This is an independent contractor position. Not salaried. You will get paid your commissions 2 months after deals are closed and money is collected from local business.
The App Revolution is here.
Apps are replacing web sites. Business owners are now adopting Mobile Apps as a part of their marketing.
A Mobile App brings great value to their business, increasing their brand visibility, customer loyalty, promotional ability and overall interaction with their customers. Very appealing, easy sell with a very rewarding commission structure.
Please submit your resume when you’re interested in this job. If you have your own leads please mention them too. Only serious applicants are encouraged to apply who have successfully done business to business sales and moved volume.
- Compensation: commission based at (10%) of the App Price. App prices are $499 to $999. We estimate you can sell 8-10 apps per week, maybe more.
- Location: YOUR CITY & Surrounding!!
- This is an independent contractor position.
- Active Apple or Android smart phone is required to be able to demo the apps on.
- Full time
- Principals only
Preferred background, knowledge and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years B to C or B to B Sales experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, master closer and handler of objections
- Self – motivated, self starter, know how to get the deals done.
- College degree preferred but not required